Wednesday, January 28, 2009

how do people do it?

I just don't know how some people do it. I am just so tired these days by 9pm ... I just don't know how I'm going to do it all: make a living while starting a business, while building my coaching roster, training for an Ironman and being a mom, a friend, a daughter and ... on rare occasions these days ... a woman.

I know it would be easier if I had means (donations welcome ;) Oh ... I'm just so damn tired tonight and I have to be in the pool by 5:40am, breakfast and lunches made and kid to school by 7 ... at a client's by 7:30am. Work til 3pm. Pick-up the kid, do errands, answer emails, write workouts, design a new website and then have dinner with friends.

Going to brush my teeth now and go to bed. MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm! My big old bed has become my favorite place. I may not buy myself that new mattress this year. If it gets more comfy, I might never get out!! Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment