Monday, February 16, 2009

This week's training schedule 02/16/09

I made it through last week's schedule just fine. Workouts were good ... had a great run, but my back is starting to object. I herniated a disk in my lower back while rowing in college. And, of course, I didn't tell anyone because I didn't want to loose my seat in the Varsity boat. Before my first Ironman, I went to the acupuncturist for the Korean Olympic team. The only words he said in English were, "This gonna hurt". He was right, but after 3 weeks of several session a week I was pain and sciatica damage free.

I think I'll have to have my back worked on before it prevents me from working out all together.

Here's what's up for this week:

Monday: off, acupuncture
Tuesday: swim, core workout
Wednesday: ride 75 minute, upper body workout
Thursday: swim, core workout
Friday: run 4 miles, lower body workout
Saturday: ride 2.5 hills hours
Sunday: run 7 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment