Monday, February 23, 2009

This week's training schedule 02/23/09

So ... last week was a bust. Yes, my back got worse despite the therapy. One 4 mile run. No rides. Our pool closed down due to a broken heater. I finagled a free pass to the Y and got in a nice swim before I crashed my bike and all I've done since is two 4+ mile walks.

I did schedule a massage for today and that seems to compliment the acupuncture and I am slowly on the mend. I don't know how much I'll be able to do. I actually really did hurt myself crashing. I feel like I'll never make it to Ironman ... one step forward and one step back. But I constantly remind myself that even though it seems like I'm not making progress ... I really am. But is it enough?

Here's my schedule for this week:

Monday: off, massage
Tuesday: swim, core/upper body workout
Wednesday: ride 60 minute, upper body workout
Thursday: swim, core/upper body workout
Friday: run 4 miles, lower body workout
Saturday: ride 2 hills hours
Sunday: run 6 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment